Breasts are one of the biggest concern for women all over the world. All women everywhere in the world want perfect and beautiful breasts and though they might not accept it openly, women all around try to make their breasts firm and perfect. Well, ladies, we understand your concern and thus we would like to help you. Here are some of the exercises that will help you get those perfect breasts you always desired.
1. Triangle Pose (Tricona Asana)
This pose gives strength to your thorax, flexes your spine and increases the overall blood flow. Thereby, it improves the overall flow of blood to your breasts and gives them the strength to fight gravity. Here’s how this pose is done-
- While standing up, move your legs apart till shoulder width. Turn your right leg by 90 degrees and left by 15 degrees.
- Bend down and try to touch your left ankle with your left hand and take your right hand straight up. Keep your knees and spine straight.
- Now, look up towards your raised hand and stay in the pose for 30 seconds and then repeat the process on the opposite side.
2. Bow Pose ( Dhanur Asana)
This pose is especially helpful for people with backache problems. Besides a backache, this pose helps give shape to the breasts and also increases blood flow to the chest area. Here is how it is done-
- Lie down on your stomach and bend your legs towards your back while exhaling out. Try to hold your ankles with your hands and raise your head.
- Now inhale in and try to lift your arms and legs up as much as you can while still being in that same pose. Keep balancing your body in this pose for some time.
3. Cobra Pose ( Bhujang Asana)
This pose helps improve your chest and brings heaviness and bulkiness to your chest. Besides that, it stretches your thoracic and stomach muscles and helps you get a proper posture.
- Lie down on your stomach and take a deep breath in. Now lift up your upper body while keeping the lower body on the ground.
- Balance yourself with your hands and legs and raise your head up. Be in the pose for some time.
4. Camel Pose ( Ustra Asana)
It is the best way to get rid of back pain. While reducing your back pain it also stretches your thorax and brings bulkiness to the chest area.
- Get down on your knees and keep your hips straight up. Keep your legs close together.
- While keeping your hips and waist straight up, bend backward.Take your hands backward and touch the open side of your feet and balance your entire body on your hands so that the chest is pushed outwards.
- Be in this pose for at least 30 seconds.
Try these poses and you will see the changes on your own when your breasts will stop sagging to the extent they do right now.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!