A name is for life. When it comes to the naming of a newborn, it often becomes harder for some parents to find a suitable name for their baby. From close relatives to distant relatives; from neighbouring aunties to religious gurus—they try to seek help from everywhere possible.But this often ends up in making them even more confused about their choices.
However, to their rescue appears another great and reliable option— The Internet, which provides them with perfect baby names. So, here is the list of top 10 most popular baby names of this year, from which any parent can easily choose the best for their baby:
TOP 5 BABY GIRL NAMES ALONG WITH THEIR MEANINGS
1. Aabha: One of the most popular names given to the little princesses by their parents. Aabha is the Sanskrit word for ‘glow’, and hence, is very common yet popular name among parents.
2. Akshita: Akshita stands for ‘something that never changes’ or ‘permanent’. With the passing time and changing days, one thing that would remain unchanged for someone would be their love for their child.
3. Saanvi: Saanvi is a name of Goddess Lakshmi. The name symbolizes many feminine qualities such as beauty, grace, wealth, etc. Those who want a name which is modern as well as religiously inspired, for their child, can always prefer this name.
4. Myra: Myra is an English name but is being taken in use by a number of Indian parents. It is originally originated from Latin word ‘myrra’, which stands for ‘myrrh’, which further means ‘admirable’ and ‘extraordinary’.
5. Kiara: A western name which is gaining popularity in India rather fast than many Indian names. Kiara means ‘dark-haired’ and is originally an Irish name. So, above mentioned names are some of the very popular baby girl names, which are voted and rated by Indian parents, itself.
TOP 5 BABY BOY NAMES ALONG WITH THEIR MEANINGS
1. Aarav: A very popular name for baby boys, Aarav means ‘peaceful and wisdom’. The name is not only modern but also has a rich meaning which makes it quite popular among Indian parents.
2. Vivaan: The name stands for ‘the first rays of sun’ and, is also counts among the names of Lord Krishna. Vivaan is a beautiful name which is unique in its own sense and carries a musical quality within it.
3. Muhammad: Muhammad can be written in several ways, and is a very popular name among Indian parents. The name means ‘the praised', and is known among Muslim parents the most.
4. Atharv: Parents who prefer to give their baby boy a name which is both—spiritually inclined as well as modern, Atharva can be a good choice for them Atharva means ‘the first Veda’ and is also a name of Lord Ganesha.
5. Rudra: Another name of Lord Shiva in mythology, Rudra also means ‘the remover of pain’. This name is gaining popularity among Indian parents rapidly these days and hence, is well-known and used the name for boys.