It is an easy recipe for tortilla wraps with flavourful cottage cheese and tangy salsa.
- Cottage cheese (150g)
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Chilli powder (½ tbsp)
- Spring onion (3)
- Green chillies (To taste)
- Extra virgin olive oil (20g)
- Tomato (½)
- English cucumber (1)
- Onion (1)
- Radish (1)
- Tortilla (1)
- Curd (400 ml)
- Mint leaves (7)
- Chaat masala to taste
For the paneer marinade:
1. Dry roast the cumin and ground.
2. Mix curd, ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, dry roasted cumin, spring onion, green chillies in a bowl and sprinkle olive oil. Prepare it for marinating the cottage cheese.
3. Add lime to the mixture.
4. Cut cottage cheese into slices and marinate them in the mixture.
For the salsa:
1. Chop tomato, English cucumber, radish and spring onion and put it in a bowl.
2. Add olive oil, lime juice, salt, mint leaves and chat masala to prepare the salsa.
For the wraps:
1. In a pan, heat the olive oil and shallow fry the cottage cheese.
2. In another pan, roast corn tortillas lightly with olive oil.
3. On the toasted tortilla, put the chunks of marinated cottage cheese and salsa. Close it gently and roll over. Cook for a little while.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.