Easy to prepare, the chicken pasta is healthy without compromising on the taste. So, without wasting much time, let's get started with the tasty pasta recipe.
- Cubed chicken breasts (2)
- Cooked whole grain Penne Pasta (~ 1½ - 2 cups)
- Cooking/ Olive oil (1 tablespoon)
- Salt and pepper (as per taste)
- Chopped garlic cloves (4)
- Chicken Stock (1 cup)
- Milk (1 cup, you can also use skimmed milk to make it healthier)
- Flour (2 tablespoons)
- Chopped carrot and spinach (~ 1 cup, steamed)
- Parmesan cheese (~ ¼ cup, grated)
1. In a large pan, heat olive oil (over medium flame).
2. To this, add the cubed chicken breasts, salt, pepper and cook for a few minutes (7-8 minutes) and keep it aside.
3. Add the chopped garlic in the pan and stir well for a minute or two. Now add some flour to the sauteed garlic and carefully add the chicken broth with continuous stirring (without continuous stirring, there are high chances of lump formation).
4. Follow this by adding the milk and stir until the sauce gets a thick consistency.
5. To the thickened sauce, add the steamed vegetables and stir well.
6. Remove the sauce from the flame and add the cooked Penne pasta, chicken breasts, and parmesan cheese and toss well.
7. You can also garnish the pasta with some more cheese.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!