This beetroot pulao makes a quick one-pot meal and is a perfect lunch box recipe. This delicious flavorful rice dish is full of fiber content and tastes good without any accompaniment. The color of this pulao looks so tempting that you’ll surely want to have more of it. Get ready to enjoy the health benefit of beetroot in this amazing delicacy.
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 2 onions
- ½ cup beetroot
- 2 cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
- desi ghee 2 tsp
- coconut milk.
1. First, you need to grate the beetroot so that it’s large chunks doesn’t come in your mouth.
2. Now add desi ghee in a pan and add clove, cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf. Next, add onions and sauté until golden in colour.
3. Then add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder garam masala, grated beetroot. Saute it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Now add rice, 2 cup coconut milk and cover it with a lid. Cook it on medium flame until it gets done.
5. Once it gets ready, sprinkle coriander leaves on it and serves it with chutney or your favourite raita.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!