Spinach contain high levels of iron and folate, which is important for preventing birth defects and enhances memory recall in women specially in second trimester.
Spinach and the jal jeera powder together are ideal for stimulating the digestive system and replacing the lost minerals. Digestive oils in mint aid digestion. Have this Spinach and Mint Juice on an empty stomach daily. Do not eat anything immediately in order to let this juice do its work and help you steer clear of indigestion.
- 2cups roughly chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp jal jeera powder
- Crushed ice for serving
Timing-15min; Makes 2 servings
1. Combine the spinach, mint leaves and coriander along with ½ cup of water and blend in a juicer till smooth.
2. Strain the juice using a strainer.
3. Add the lemon juice and jal jeera powder and mix well.
4. Add some crushed ice in 2 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the juice over it.Serve immediately.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!