Fruit pies are to die for. They not only taste amazing but they are filled with the goodness of fruits. What more can you ask for? Check out this recipe to make self-indulgent pies!
- Choose quantity as per the servings required
- Bread slices
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Seasonal fruits (like blueberries, sweet cherries, peach slices, raspberries, apple slices), or canned pie fillings
1. Spray some nonstick cooking spray on the insides of the sandwich iron.
2. Lay a piece of bread on each side of the sandwich iron and press it gently in order to make an indentation in the bread. Place a few tbsp. of fruits on a piece of bread and sprinkle about 1 tsp. of the cinnamon sugar mixture on it. Put the other piece of the bread on top of it.
3. Close the sandwich iron by pressing it down and locking the handles together. Scrape away any bread that is hanging out of the iron. Place the iron on the stove and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes. The sides will be golden brown when ready. Allow the pie to cool down for a couple of minutes before eating.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!