Your snack time craving often can’t be met with a healthy recipe. What to do when you can’t afford tons of oil on your kebab or pakora? Is there any healthy option to satiate your hunger attack? Yes! Watch out for this yummy recipe.
- 250 gm boiled sprouted moong
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt as per taste
- coriander leaves
- pomegranate seeds
- 1 onion
- ½ tomato
- 1 cup cucumber
- 2 tbsp roasted peanut.
1. Firstly chop all the vegetables such as onion, tomato, and cucumber.
2. Now boil the sprouts until they become soft.
3. Take a pan and roast peanuts in it. Now mix all the chopped veggies, pomegranate seeds and roasted peanut.
4. Sprinkle chaat masala, salt and top up with lemon juice. You can also add one small tsp of olive oil to increase the flavor of the salad.
5. Mix once and add finely chopped coriander leaves. Tasty salad recipe is ready to meet your nutritional needs as well as your snack time craving.