Your snack time craving often can’t be met with a healthy recipe. What to do when you can’t afford tons of oil on your kebab or pakora? Is there any healthy option to satiate your hunger attack? Yes! Watch out for this yummy recipe.
- 250 gm boiled sprouted moong
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt as per taste
- coriander leaves
- pomegranate seeds
- 1 onion
- ½ tomato
- 1 cup cucumber
- 2 tbsp roasted peanut.
1. Firstly chop all the vegetables such as onion, tomato, and cucumber.
2. Now boil the sprouts until they become soft.
3. Take a pan and roast peanuts in it. Now mix all the chopped veggies, pomegranate seeds and roasted peanut.
4. Sprinkle chaat masala, salt and top up with lemon juice. You can also add one small tsp of olive oil to increase the flavor of the salad.
5. Mix once and add finely chopped coriander leaves. Tasty salad recipe is ready to meet your nutritional needs as well as your snack time craving.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!