With the Valentine fever on the mind couples often decide to dine and wine at world class hotels. But do you know that you can make your date night rocking right at the convenience of your home? If you’re someone who celebrates food and want to splash you and your partner's mouth with mouthwatering dishes then here’s the fancy palette that is oh so easy to make that home feasting will be the most memorable affair of your life. Who knew whipping up a delicious recipe with your partner can make your love last a bit longer.
Paneer tikka should definitely be on the top on your date night list. If you’re a vegan then this can be the best treatment for you. Marinated in a variety of spices and curd the chunks of paneer taste like heaven. Get your hands on this delicious recipe that seems sophisticated but actually couldn’t be easier.
- 1tbsp gram flour
- 200 grams of paneer
- ½ tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ tbsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp chaat masala
- 7-8 onion cubes
- 7-8 cubes of capsicum
- Lemon juice
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- salt as needed
- ¼ cup hung yogurt
- 1 tbsp butter for brushing the tikkas.
1. Add ¼ cup of hung curd to a muslin cloth. Mix red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice, turmeric powder and salt to the mixing bowl.
2. Mix everything well and add cubed onions and capsicum. Then add paneer cubes and gently add it to the marinade.
3. Cover and rest this in the fridge for ½ hour.
4. Take a large bamboo skew and begin to thread the cubes of onion, paneer, and capsicum on it.
5. Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil and when it becomes a hot place the skewers on it and cook on medium flame.
6. When they turn golden flip it to the other side and grill it well. Once the other side becomes golden, it’s ready to serve. It’s time to light a date night candle and enjoy this sumptuous recipe.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!