A rich source of protein, paneer comes with many health benefits. Paneer-e- Kashmir, popularly known as Kashmiri Paneer is an easy-to-make recipe with a preparation time of 15-20 minutes.
- Deep fried medium sized paneer chunks (~ 300gms)
- Salt and pepper (as per the taste or individual choice)
- Cooking oil (~ 1 1/2 tablespoon)
- Dry ginger and Sauf powder (~1 tablespoon each)
- Cumin seeds (~1 teaspoon)
- Bay leaf and cinnamon stick (1 each)
- 3 clove buds
- Milk (1 glass), water (~1/4th of a glass)
- Chopped coriander leaves and Kasuri Methi
- In a frying pan, add the cooking oil and let it heat.
- Add the spices (cinnamon stick, clove buds, and cumin seeds) in the warm oil until they start to crackle or splutter.
- Next, add the dry ginger and Sauf powder and stir well on a low or medium flame.
- Gradually add the water, milk, grounded pepper, and salt and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once you get a gravy of desired consistency (preferably neither very thick nor very thin), add the fried paneer chunks to it, cover with a lid and let it cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Take a small amount of Kasuri methi and rub it between your palms and sprinkle over the panner. Also, add the finely chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Your delightful paneer recipe is ready to be served.
Bengaluru Mommies! Here's some good news for you all.
Tinystep is now launching an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say a big 'No' to both germs and chemicals today! Click here to avail the pre-launch offer.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.