Sometimes you just want a cold, fancy glass of juice in your hands and not have to spend hundreds of rupees on it. On days like these, hibiscus iced tea sparkler is perfect. Here's how you can prepare it:
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 8 bags of hibiscus tea
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- ¼ cup of mint leaves
- Strawberries for garnish
1. Combine tea bags, boiling water, and honey in a large pitcher. Let it steep for 30 to 60 minutes, depending upon the strength of tea you like.
2. Remove the tea bags.
3. Add ice in the pitcher and stir in sparkling water. Add mint.
4. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes or until the mixture is chilled.
5. Garnish with strawberries, and serve.
Serves 4. Serving size of 1 cup.