Sometimes you just want a cold, fancy glass of juice in your hands and not have to spend hundreds of rupees on it. On days like these, hibiscus iced tea sparkler is perfect. Here's how you can prepare it:
- 4 cups of boiling water
- 8 bags of hibiscus tea
- ½ cup of honey
- 2 cups of sparkling water
- ¼ cup of mint leaves
- Strawberries for garnish
1. Combine tea bags, boiling water, and honey in a large pitcher. Let it steep for 30 to 60 minutes, depending upon the strength of tea you like.
2. Remove the tea bags.
3. Add ice in the pitcher and stir in sparkling water. Add mint.
4. Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes or until the mixture is chilled.
5. Garnish with strawberries, and serve.
Serves 4. Serving size of 1 cup.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!