This is the perfect waffle for banana bread lovers and those looking for some moist and soft waffles that fill you up!
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 9 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 3 mashed overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Steps to Prepare:
1. Preheat the waffle iron.
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk, sugar, banana, and butter.
4. Add the dry mixture into the dry mixture and mix until blended.
5. Grease the waffle iron and then pour the batter in (make sure the batter doesn’t spill over - you may be able to make two servings with these proportions).
6. Many people prefer this recipe with some crushed walnuts. You can also add some dried cranberries/blueberries and/or chocolate chips, for an extra kick of flavour.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!