With great concern comes great precautions.
Though the saying is a little rephrased, it makes a lot of sense, doesn't it Moms?
During your pregnancy, you will experience all sorts of feelings that you didn't think are possible.
Now, after having the baby you will go back to your home. You will continue your life with an extension of your life(i.e your child).
You will feel more responsibility in your life than you ever would or could. You will take steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your family at home. But, there is no such thing as 100% in anything.
All we can do at times is take steps to ensure a reduction in the harm-causing elements in our environment. There are usually hidden dangers in your home that you are unaware of.
The biggest hidden threat is usually Toxins, and these toxins are usually self-introduced into your home through the use of chemicals containing products. These products could range anywhere from your common air-freshener to cleaning products. These products have already become very common in households and this is so because we are often hoodwinked by them with the promise of better, faster, and effective methods of usage.
Generally, these products contain chemicals and hence become toxic in our home. Which is why using these products literally go against your morality of keeping your home safe by causing harmful effects to you, your baby and family like hormonal disruption, Lower IQ, causing cancer in your liver tissue, skin irritation, asthma, etc.
These are generally the consequences you undertake over time by using these products, as it leads to exposure of toxins to your family on a regular basis due to which the safety threshold of exposure to toxins is crossed.
Therefore, you need to ensure that you take steps to avoid such a scenario again. There is a simple but efficient way to drastically reduce these health hazards your home.
"All you have to do is read the label of the product"
It might seem simple but let us show you the importance of reading the labels of the product:
- Ingredients: Knowing the ingredients used in making the product you buy is very smart, as it would allow you to spot any harmful ingredient or any if anyone in your family is allergic to it.Often times, longer the list of ingredients, the more chemicals have been added to the product. Therefore, these products are unwanted to you. The order of the ingredients is also related to the amount that’s in the product. The list starts with the largest quantity and then moves on down to the least.
- Health Risks: If you have allergies or if the usage of the product is bad for people with certain conditions, the labels help you be aware of it. The labels also have their expiration dates listed out on them, which helps in keeping us healthy.
- Usage: In case you are not aware of how the product works or how to use the products, the labels help you out in this aspect as well. There would be detailed steps as to how to use the product.
- Warning signs: If a label contains a warning sign, then make sure that you thoroughly understand the risk in using them. It could be warning you against keeping it near children or some harmful effects in the presence of elderly with certain conditions, etc.
- First-aid instructions: In case an accident occurs due to the product, them the label lists out steps to follow in order to remedy it.
- Helpline: The products have a number listed out on them, in case you need answers or have any queries then you can call these numbers and have it sorted out.
It is basically improbable to completely cut out all these products from your home. So, it is advisable that you replace the product with a better alternative or just go completely organic.
Going completely organic in almost every case is clearly the better option.
All you have to do is do some research on the products and purchase it.
Let us start you off with a recommendation on a 100% organic floor cleaner, whose ingredients are completely natural in nature. Some of which include Baking Soda, Vinegar, Neem extract, etc. Over 94% of the consumers have given it positive feedbacks and also willing to recommend it to others.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to purchase.