Why binge on chocolates when you can have your pick at a tasty and healthy granola bar? Here's how you can prepare one right at your home.
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of almond butter
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1 cup of cashews
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup of silvered almonds
- 1 cup of dried cherries
- 1 cup of rinsed, dried, and uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups of oats
- ½ cup of flax seeds
- Flake sea salt
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
2. Toast oats and quinoa over medium-high heat in a pan until fragrant. Allow them to cool and add almonds, cashew, dried cherries, coconut flakes, and flax seeds.
3. Combine the honey, almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup, in a small sauce pan, and heat until hot and melted.
4. Pour this mixture into the bowl of ingredients and keep folding to coat evenly.
5. Line a pan with parchment paper. Pour the mixture in the pan and spread evenly by flattening with the back of a wooden spoon. Bake until the edges are toasted, for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle a little sea salt on the top and cut into rectangular pieces, once they cool entirely. Dip the ends in dark chocolate and enjoy.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!