Cheela is a savoury pancake made with besan and other spices and is a very delicious and easy to make recipe. It can be a great alternative for your regular parathas and has a unique taste that’ll make it a morning marvel for all your family members. This luscious breakfast is sure to compel everyone to sit back at the dining table.
- 1 cup besan
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped carrot
- 2 green chilies
- a small pinch of ajwain
- 1 tsp grated ginger garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1. Add besan in a large bowl along with little water to make a thick paste. You’ll need to add water slowly checking the consistency of the mixture.
2. Now whisk the batter so that there are no lumps. Add finely chopped onion, carrot, coriander leaves, ajwain, ginger garlic and green chilies.
3. Season with salt and your batter is all set to go into the pan.
4. Heat a pan add some oil. Layer it well all over the pan. Pour the batter into the pan making small circles.
5. Add oil if required and flip over once it becomes brown.
6. Now cook well from the other side and once it gets brown from the other side your delicious cheela is ready. Serve hot with your favourite chutney.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.