If you’re looking for some healthy option for your fitness freak date then this recipe can be something to vow for. Just assemble your crunchy veggies, cook down in a pan and nibble onto this takeout worthy meal.
- 1 tsp oil
- Finely diced carrot
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp sesame seed toasted.
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high flame. Add onion, capsicum, mushroom, broccoli and carrot and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Once the veggies become tender-crisp add soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds over it and stir fry for one more minute.
4. You can also add one tbsp of honey for that lip-smacking taste. Serve your crispy vegetable stir fry with pulao or plain rice.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.