Start your day on the right note with this tasty recipe which is the peppiest way to include bread in your breakfast. You can use both leftover and a fresh pack of bread in this recipe and both of them will impart equally heavenly taste. Perked with tomato ketchup this dish can initially make your day.
- 3 cups roughly scrambled bread pieces
- 1 finely chopped onion
- tomato and green chilli
- ½ tsp turmeric
- red chilli
- chaat masala powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp finely chopped coriander
1. Heat oil in a broad pan and add mustard seeds. Once it crackles add green chilli, onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now add tomatoes and spices. Mix well and cook on low flame. Add lemon juice, salt and add the bread pieces.
3. Mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Garnish it with coriander leaves and it’s ready to serve.
While you’re looking for an instant breakfast recipe this dishes will break the monotony and give you lots of reasons to enjoy your breakfast. Spice up your morning with this mouth-watering recipe.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!