- Dry fruits such as raisins, apricots, and cherries, preferably dried (~1 1/2 cup)
- Granola (~1 cup)
- Shredded coconut (1/4 cup, unsweetened).
- Organic honey and coconut oil (~ 2 tablespoons each)
- Finely blend the granola using a blender.
- Soon after, add the remaining ingredients (except the shredded coconut) to the blender and blend until you see the ingredients clumping or sticking together.
- Spread the shredded coconut in a dish.
- Take out a small portion of the granola dried fruits mixture to your palms and roll them into desired shapes and then roll them into the plate containing the shredded coconut.
- To add firmness to the rolls, put them in the fridge for a few hours.
- Laden with vitamins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats, your tasty and nutritious cookies are ready to be served.
- You can store the cookies for close to 2 weeks in a fridge. Make sure to use an air-tight container though.