- Dry fruits such as raisins, apricots, and cherries, preferably dried (~1 1/2 cup)
- Granola (~1 cup)
- Shredded coconut (1/4 cup, unsweetened).
- Organic honey and coconut oil (~ 2 tablespoons each)
- Finely blend the granola using a blender.
- Soon after, add the remaining ingredients (except the shredded coconut) to the blender and blend until you see the ingredients clumping or sticking together.
- Spread the shredded coconut in a dish.
- Take out a small portion of the granola dried fruits mixture to your palms and roll them into desired shapes and then roll them into the plate containing the shredded coconut.
- To add firmness to the rolls, put them in the fridge for a few hours.
- Laden with vitamins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats, your tasty and nutritious cookies are ready to be served.
- You can store the cookies for close to 2 weeks in a fridge. Make sure to use an air-tight container though.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.