- Dry fruits such as raisins, apricots, and cherries, preferably dried (~1 1/2 cup)
- Granola (~1 cup)
- Shredded coconut (1/4 cup, unsweetened).
- Organic honey and coconut oil (~ 2 tablespoons each)
- Finely blend the granola using a blender.
- Soon after, add the remaining ingredients (except the shredded coconut) to the blender and blend until you see the ingredients clumping or sticking together.
- Spread the shredded coconut in a dish.
- Take out a small portion of the granola dried fruits mixture to your palms and roll them into desired shapes and then roll them into the plate containing the shredded coconut.
- To add firmness to the rolls, put them in the fridge for a few hours.
- Laden with vitamins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats, your tasty and nutritious cookies are ready to be served.
- You can store the cookies for close to 2 weeks in a fridge. Make sure to use an air-tight container though.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!