Either you want to enjoy your rainy evening in a Chinese way or kick-start your party in a perfect way, Fried Wontons is a pristine recipe. A deep-fried Wonton stuffed with colourful and crisp veggies is a mouth-watering savory.
- Wonton wrappers (25)
- Plain flour (3 tbsp)
- Oil for deep-frying
For the stuffing:
- Oil (1 tbsp)
- Finely chopped cabbage (1 cup)
- Finely chopped spring onions whites (¼ cup)
- Grated carrot (½ cup)
- Bean sprouts (¾ cup)
- Boiled noodles (¾ cup)
- Soy sauce (1 tbsp)
- Salt (to taste)
For serving: Schezwan sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok/Kadhai on a high flame. It should start smoking before you put veggies so that the crunchiness of veggies is retained.
2. Add the veggies and saute on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. To the same wok, add the soya sauce, salt, noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
How to proceed:
1. In a bowl, mix the plain flour with water (¼ cup) and keep aside.
2. On each wonton wrapper, place a little stuffing in the centre and apply a little flour paste along the edges. Fold over to make a semi-circle. Paste the edges by pressing well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the wontons till they turn golden brown in colour.
4. Serve with Schezwan sauce.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!