A woman's body is very delicate when compared to a man. A woman's body undergoes various changes during the time of puberty and pregnancy. During this period, the pelvic bones might get weakened. A woman can perform the physical activities well, only if she has a strong pelvic bone. So ladies, here are a few foods that will help to strengthen your pelvic bones.
Urad Dal Ladoo
Urad dal - 1 cup
Bengal Gram - 2 tablespoon
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Cardamom Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Few Cashew nuts
1. Wash the urad dal well and dry it under the sun. Then roast the dal until its color changes.
2. After the dal has cooled down, add Bengal gram and grind both together. Sieve it well to get rid of the chunks.
3. Add jaggery and the cardamom powder to the finely sieved powder and mix well.
4. Take a pan and add the necessary amount of ghee. Leave until the ghee gets heated.
5. Add some chopped cashew nuts and fry until it turns golden brown.
6. Add this hot mixture to the power and mix well.
7. You can make small balls, like ladoos when the mixture cools down.
8. This Urad Ladoo is packed with innumerable nutrients, that will help to strengthen the pelvic bones.
Urad dal is a rich source of protein and helps to strengthen the muscles and bones.
Along with the above dish, try adding the following items in your regular diet in order to maintain the strength of the pelvic bones.
Increase your water intake. Water hydrates your body and eliminates the toxins from the body. It also helps in digestion.
2. Calcium-rich food:
Try eating foods that are rich in calcium. Milk, cheese, and yogurt are a rich source of calcium. Fruits like bananas, melons, and vegetables like carrots, provide the necessary nutrients that the body requires.
3. Omega 3 Fatty Acid:
Omega three fatty acids are essential nutrients for the body. They cannot be synthesized by the body and hence has to be obtained from other sources like food. Fishes, vegetable oil, nuts contain the necessary omega 3 fatty acid. Adding them to your diet will help to strengthen the pelvic bones.
Apart from the above-mentioned things, other activities such regular exercises, avoiding carbonated and caffeinated beverages, quitting smoking and alcohol will also do miracles to your body.
Here's some good news for you!
Tinystep has launched an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say NO to both germs and chemicals today!
Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.