Summer's the time when mangoes are in season and apart from munching on them whole and making mango pickles, you can also use them to make a margarita that is free of alcohol.
- 1 lime wedge (for garnish)
- Ground granola (for garnish)
- 4 to 6 pieces of raspberries (or 2 strawberries)
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tsp of grated ginger
- ¼ cup of mango juice
- ¼ cup of grapefruit juice
1. Take an empty glass and run a wedge of lime around its rim. Then dip the glass in granola.
2. At the bottom of the glass, muddle the strawberries or raspberries, and then pour the lime juice in it. Add grapefruit juice, mango juice, grated ginger, and ice to the glass.
3. Stir well to mix and blend all the flavors, and enjoy.
Serves 1. Serving size of 1 cup.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.