Dim sums are tasty and we usually shell out a lot of money on them when we eat outside. Now you can make them in your own house with minimum expense.
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 finely chopped red chillies
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 250g raw king prawns
- 50g finely chopped bamboo shoots
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry of rice wine
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 16 readymade dim sum wrappers.
1. Place the soy sauce, sesame oil and one of the chopped red chillies in a bowl and whisk together. This will be your dip.
2. Meanwhile, add rice vinegar, sugar and the remaining chopped chilli into a pan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Remove this in another bowl and set it aside.
3. Blend the king prawns in a blender and make it into a puree. Now add all other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Place the dim sum wrapper on a clean plate and add a spoonful of this prawn mixture to each wrapper and seal it with moist hands. Steam these parcels for about 5 minutes and serve with the dip.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.