A powerhouse of the vital nutrients, this recipe is a must for your little munchkin.
- Vegetables (choose vegetables of your choice) stir-fried in olive oil and garnished with a pinch of salt and dried herbs
- Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Slice the boiled eggs into two halves and scoop out the egg yolk.
- Now take the egg whites and add a spoon of fried vegetables to it (You can as well also roast the vegetables in a preheated oven).
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over it and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- An irresistible and healthy eggy cheese vegetable is ready and is sure to leave your toddler wanting for more.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!