A powerhouse of the vital nutrients, this recipe is a must for your little munchkin.
- Vegetables (choose vegetables of your choice) stir-fried in olive oil and garnished with a pinch of salt and dried herbs
- Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Slice the boiled eggs into two halves and scoop out the egg yolk.
- Now take the egg whites and add a spoon of fried vegetables to it (You can as well also roast the vegetables in a preheated oven).
- Sprinkle some grated cheese over it and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- An irresistible and healthy eggy cheese vegetable is ready and is sure to leave your toddler wanting for more.