For a mother, be it working or stay-at-home, time is always precious. In spite of her hectic schedule, a mother always prefers to feed her family and especially children, homemade foods. However, spending hours in the kitchen can be quite a headache. For all such busy Indian moms, here is a quick, easy, tasty, and healthy recipe that is sure to keep her family and children all happy, wanting for more.
The mixed fried rice comes as a blessing for all the busy Indian Moms who are always pressed for time.
- Shredded chicken (~150-200gms)
- 2-3 Scrambled eggs (you can also opt for scrambled egg whites)
- Bell peppers (Red, yellow and green)
- Whole spices (2 cardamom seeds, and 1 each of clove buds, cinnamon sticks, and star anise)
- Pepper (grounded)
- Garlic, onion, spring onion and coriander leaves finely chopped
- Rice cooked well
- Cooking oil (1 tablespoon)
- Dried herbs
- Soya sauce, chilli and pepper sauce, tomato sauce.
- In a pan, add some cooking oil.
- Once the oil is warm, add the spices and stir until you get a pleasant smell.
- Next, add the finely chopped garlic and onion and stir until the onion turns golden brown.
- Soon after, add the chopped bell peppers, shredded chicken, and salt to taste and saute well.
- After a minute or two (once the bell peppers and the chicken are cooked), add the cooked rice and the scrambled eggs. Add the sauce (Soya, chilli, and tomato). Sprinkle some dried herbs and grounded pepper and mix well for a minute.
- Garnish it with some spring onion and chopped coriander.
A hassle-free and mouth-watering egg- chicken mixed fried rice is ready.
Bengaluru Mommies! Here's some good news for you all.
Tinystep is now launching an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say a big 'No' to both germs and chemicals today! Click here to avail the pre-launch offer.