These are for you if you love the crunch and crisp of the potato chips.
- 1 peeled large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and line 2 baking sheets with silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Slice the sweet potato very thin using a mandoline slicer. Use the second setting on a slicer with three thickness settings.
3. Line the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheets, and brush the tops lightly with oil.
4. Season it evenly with salt.
5. Bake for 1 to 1 ½ hours, rotating halfway through until the chips are crisp. Let the chips rest for 5 minutes before eating.
6. You can store the leftover chips in an airtight container to retain crispiness.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.