These are for you if you love the crunch and crisp of the potato chips.
- 1 peeled large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and line 2 baking sheets with silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Slice the sweet potato very thin using a mandoline slicer. Use the second setting on a slicer with three thickness settings.
3. Line the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheets, and brush the tops lightly with oil.
4. Season it evenly with salt.
5. Bake for 1 to 1 ½ hours, rotating halfway through until the chips are crisp. Let the chips rest for 5 minutes before eating.
6. You can store the leftover chips in an airtight container to retain crispiness.