These are for you if you love the crunch and crisp of the potato chips.
- 1 peeled large sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit, and line 2 baking sheets with silicone mat or parchment paper.
2. Slice the sweet potato very thin using a mandoline slicer. Use the second setting on a slicer with three thickness settings.
3. Line the potato slices in a single layer on the baking sheets, and brush the tops lightly with oil.
4. Season it evenly with salt.
5. Bake for 1 to 1 ½ hours, rotating halfway through until the chips are crisp. Let the chips rest for 5 minutes before eating.
6. You can store the leftover chips in an airtight container to retain crispiness.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!