For a mother, nothing can be more gratifying than making her child eat fruits and vegetables without any fuss. However, spending hours in the kitchen can be quite a headache. With a vegetable paratha, the struggle becomes a lot easier.
- Vegetables (cabbage, green peas, cauliflower florets, carrots, sweet potato, onion, coriander leaves, spring onions), finely chopped into small pieces.
- Whole Wheat flour
- Cooking Oil
- Take all the chopped vegetables to a bowl (alternately, you can also boil the vegetables).
- Next, add whole wheat flour, salt, and pepper to the bowl containing the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add water little by little.
- Knead the mixture to make a fine dough.
- Add a teaspoon of cooking oil to the kneaded dough and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a moderate amount of the kneaded vegetable mixed dough and roll it into a small ball.
- Using a Polpat and a Polling pin, roll the dough in the shape of Chapatis.
- Heat a frying pan and add the rolled out vegetable dough to it, add a teaspoon of oil and cook both the sides well on medium heat.
- You can serve the hot and healthy vegetable parathas with plain yoghurt, pickle or a spoonful of butter.
Bengaluru Mommies! Here's some good news for you all.
Tinystep is now launching an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say a big 'No' to both germs and chemicals today! Click here to avail the pre-launch offer.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.