For a mother, nothing can be more gratifying than making her child eat fruits and vegetables without any fuss. However, spending hours in the kitchen can be quite a headache. With a vegetable paratha, the struggle becomes a lot easier.
- Vegetables (cabbage, green peas, cauliflower florets, carrots, sweet potato, onion, coriander leaves, spring onions), finely chopped into small pieces.
- Whole Wheat flour
- Cooking Oil
- Take all the chopped vegetables to a bowl (alternately, you can also boil the vegetables).
- Next, add whole wheat flour, salt, and pepper to the bowl containing the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add water little by little.
- Knead the mixture to make a fine dough.
- Add a teaspoon of cooking oil to the kneaded dough and let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a moderate amount of the kneaded vegetable mixed dough and roll it into a small ball.
- Using a Polpat and a Polling pin, roll the dough in the shape of Chapatis.
- Heat a frying pan and add the rolled out vegetable dough to it, add a teaspoon of oil and cook both the sides well on medium heat.
- You can serve the hot and healthy vegetable parathas with plain yoghurt, pickle or a spoonful of butter.
Bengaluru Mommies! Here's some good news for you all.
Tinystep is now launching an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say a big 'No' to both germs and chemicals today! Click here to avail the pre-launch offer.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!