As indicative of the name, the recipe is prepared using spinach which is rich in Vitamins (A, E, K, B2, B6, C, folate), manganese, magnesium, iron, copper, calcium, potassium and a lot more nutrients.
- Chopped spinach (~2-3 cups, steamed)
- Cooked whole wheat pasta (~ 8 ounces)
- White wine (½ cup)
- Garlic cloves chopped well (3)
- Cooking oil (1 tablespoon)
- Cherry tomatoes cut into halves (1-1½ cup)
- Salt, pepper (as per taste)
- Parmesan cheese (grated, ½ - 1 cup)
1. In a wok, add a tablespoon of cooking oil. Once heated, add the chopped garlic cloves and stir for 25-30 seconds.
2. Now add the cherry tomatoes to it, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes.
3. To the soft and tender cherry tomatoes, add the white wine and stir well.
4. Once you get a thick consistency of the tomato-wine sauce, add the steamed spinach to it and mix well over a medium flame.
5. Add the cooked pasta and toss the ingredients carefully (if you are not very confident about the toss, you can saute the pasta-spinach mixture instead).
6. Add the parmesan cheese and stir for some more time until the pasta has been coated well in the sauce.
7. A mouth-watering pasta dish is all yours!
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.