Your date won’t get a chance to get over you once you’ll serve this mouthwatering dish for him. A dish where you can pick and choose exactly what you want. Whether it’s your favourite mutton or paneer or fish soaked in lots of love. The captivating aroma of basmati rice used in this recipe will make your date head on heels for you everytime you serve him a bowl of this all in one perfect nutritious yet tasty dish.
- Garam masala
- ½ cup curd
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¾ tsp biryani masala
- ½ kg chicken
- ¾ cup water
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 2 green chilly
- 2 cup basmati rice.
1. Start by soaking rice for at least half an hour.
2. Now you need to marinate your chicken placing curd in a bowl and adding turmeric, chilli, coriander and garam masala powder.
3. Squeeze some lemon juice and add salt as per taste. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add oil to a pressure cooker and heat it. Add dry spices and let them crackle.
5. Once they crackle, add onions and cook them till they turn pink in colour.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and put your marinated chicken in this onion mixture and fry it till it turns slightly pale.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, all the spices, and yogurt. Cook till it turns thick.
8. Your chicken should be half cooked till now. Add water and salt to this mixture and bring it to a boil.
9. Add rice to the mixture and cook until the water is fully absorbed.
10. Drizzle one spoon desi ghee and it’s ready to serve. Nobody can escape the deliciousness of this tasty combination.