There’s no better way to give a closure to your date night meal with this lip-smacking dessert. It is a classic Indian sweet dish that can make your romantic dinner turn awesome. The perfect combination of ground rice and milk that you can swoon over without any doubt.
- ½ cup soaked basmati rice
- 1-liter milk
- 100 gm khoya
- 3 tsp almond
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp green cardamom
- 3 tsp cashews.
1. Finely chop cashews, and almonds and keep it aside. Make a grainy paste of rice in the grinder.
2. Bring the milk to boil and add the paste of rice in it. Cook on low flame until it is reduced to half.
3. Grate the khoya in this mixture and once it completely dissolves add sugar and stirs the mixture well for 4-5 minutes.
4. Add finely chopped nuts and remove from fire. Once it cools down a bit pour it in earthen cups and freeze it for few hours. Serve chilled and lighten up your night.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!