This is perfect a recipe for vegans and takes about 30 minutes to cook. Healthy and easy to make, this recipe will leave your family members licking their fingers.
- 1 pound rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce of tamari
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger (minced and grated)
- 3 green onions (sliced).
1. Cook noodles in water till they become soft but do not cook them completely, drain excess water.
2. In a large pan, add sesame oil, noodles and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a large bowl or a blender whisk together the following – sesame oil, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, tahini, sherry or rice wine, maple syrup, garlic and ginger.
4. Sauté for a little while and toss the noodles in this mixture. Stir in the green onions. Serve hot or after they have cooled down.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!