This is perfect a recipe for vegans and takes about 30 minutes to cook. Healthy and easy to make, this recipe will leave your family members licking their fingers.
- 1 pound rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce of tamari
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger (minced and grated)
- 3 green onions (sliced).
1. Cook noodles in water till they become soft but do not cook them completely, drain excess water.
2. In a large pan, add sesame oil, noodles and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a large bowl or a blender whisk together the following – sesame oil, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, tahini, sherry or rice wine, maple syrup, garlic and ginger.
4. Sauté for a little while and toss the noodles in this mixture. Stir in the green onions. Serve hot or after they have cooled down.