This is perfect a recipe for vegans and takes about 30 minutes to cook. Healthy and easy to make, this recipe will leave your family members licking their fingers.
- 1 pound rice stick noodles
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce of tamari
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger (minced and grated)
- 3 green onions (sliced).
1. Cook noodles in water till they become soft but do not cook them completely, drain excess water.
2. In a large pan, add sesame oil, noodles and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a large bowl or a blender whisk together the following – sesame oil, peanut butter, water, soy sauce, tahini, sherry or rice wine, maple syrup, garlic and ginger.
4. Sauté for a little while and toss the noodles in this mixture. Stir in the green onions. Serve hot or after they have cooled down.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.