Composed of healthy veggies and several nutrients, this dish is the best for vegetarians. A perfect combination of noodles, sauces and veggies.
- 3 ounces of fresh noodles
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini (cut into thin strips)
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce and dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil.
1. Boil the noodles and add 1 tablespoon salt while they are boiling. Remove this in a bowl and drain the noodles of excess water.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil to this mixture and set aside. Meanwhile, mix all the sauces together and add a little water to them, set aside.
3. To a large pan, add oil, onions and red bell pepper. Sauté till the ingredients become tender.
4. Add zucchini and mushrooms to this and cook for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
5. Transfer these vegetables in another bowl. Reheat the same pan and add ginger and garlic, add the noodles, vegetables, sauces and continue to toss and combine until they are well combined, serve immediately.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.