All of us are fond of Chinese cuisine and children are the ones who love it the most. It may not always be healthy to go out and eat Chinese food from a deli. In such a case, you can cook up this quick Chinese recipe in your own house. Have a look at this Chinese fried rice recipe to try out on a weekend:
Fried rice is a popular Chinese recipe among most people. It is filling and there are numerous ways in which you can make it not only tasty but also healthy.
- 1 to 2 green onions (as required)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons oil for stir frying (or as needed)
- 4 cups cooked rice (cooled down)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons light soy sauce or oyster sauce (as desired).
1. Finely chop the green onions and wash them thoroughly. Alongside, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
2. Put a frying pan on medium heat and 2 tablespoons of oil; once the oil heats up, add the beaten eggs.
3. Cook and stir till the eggs become lightly scrambled, make sure that you do not make them too dry.
4. Remove the scrambled eggs in a pan and keep it at a side. Now, add 2 tablespoons of oil and rice to the pan and stir-fry for a few minutes.
5. You can stir in the soy sauce or the oyster sauce as desired. Now add the scrambled eggs and green onions to the rice and cook for a few minutes. Serve hot.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!