Vitamins (B6, K, C, and E), minerals, especially potassium, or dietary fibres, avocados contain them all and a lot more and is known for its immense health benefits. The cheezy avocado pasta is healthy, simple, yet mouth-watering.
- 1-2 Avocado (well cooked and mashed into a puree).
- Organic honey (~1 - 2 tablespoon), optional
- Milk (1/3 a cup)
- Grated cheddar cheese (3/4 a cup)
- Pasta (~ 7-8 ounces, well cooked)
- In a blender, add the avocado puree, milk, a tablespoon of butter, grated cheese and blend it into a smooth paste.
- In a pan (placed at a low steam), add the cheesy avocado sauce and the cooked pasta and stir well. Add a pinch of salt.
- You can also opt for honey and parsley leaves to garnish the pasta.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!