Vitamins (B6, K, C, and E), minerals, especially potassium, or dietary fibres, avocados contain them all and a lot more and is known for its immense health benefits. The cheezy avocado pasta is healthy, simple, yet mouth-watering.
- 1-2 Avocado (well cooked and mashed into a puree).
- Organic honey (~1 - 2 tablespoon), optional
- Milk (1/3 a cup)
- Grated cheddar cheese (3/4 a cup)
- Pasta (~ 7-8 ounces, well cooked)
- In a blender, add the avocado puree, milk, a tablespoon of butter, grated cheese and blend it into a smooth paste.
- In a pan (placed at a low steam), add the cheesy avocado sauce and the cooked pasta and stir well. Add a pinch of salt.
- You can also opt for honey and parsley leaves to garnish the pasta.