Vitamins (B6, K, C, and E), minerals, especially potassium, or dietary fibres, avocados contain them all and a lot more and is known for its immense health benefits. The cheezy avocado pasta is healthy, simple, yet mouth-watering.
- 1-2 Avocado (well cooked and mashed into a puree).
- Organic honey (~1 - 2 tablespoon), optional
- Milk (1/3 a cup)
- Grated cheddar cheese (3/4 a cup)
- Pasta (~ 7-8 ounces, well cooked)
- In a blender, add the avocado puree, milk, a tablespoon of butter, grated cheese and blend it into a smooth paste.
- In a pan (placed at a low steam), add the cheesy avocado sauce and the cooked pasta and stir well. Add a pinch of salt.
- You can also opt for honey and parsley leaves to garnish the pasta.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.