Introducing solid foods to your baby can start after the sixth month. Weaning your baby off the breast milk can seem difficult at first. Some babies may simply refuse to eat it during the first few tries but this doesn't mean that you should stop trying. Persistence is everything. You will find that your baby will start liking the food you offer in some time. Offer it to him/her in regular intervals alongside the usual breast milk or formula.
Here is a simple baby food recipe that you can start giving your 6-8month old, in the initial days of weaning.
Carrot Soup Recipe
Carrot soup ingredients & preparation method is given below:
Recipe Ingredients Quantity
- Peeled & Chopped Carrots 2 pieces
- Water 1 Cup
Carrot Soup Preparation Method
- In a pressure cooker combine together the roughly chopped carrots and 1 cup of water and cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Now switch off the flame and hold the whistle till all the steam escapes
- Let it cool, then blend it with the help of an electric /hand blender
- Strain it with the help of a plastic strainer, add to a bowl and feed your baby
- Make sure it is not too warm, and do not add salt, sugar and spices at this stage.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.