Today, taking care of one’s health has become very important. There is a big increase of several changes in the environment. Thus, finding cures or possible solutions to fight diseases has also increased. Read on to find out about how recent studies have come up with a simple way to tackle a condition called rheumatoid arthritis.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is a kind of arthritis that:
- is an inflammatory disease
- affects most joints like in the hands and feet
- occurs in 19 to 60+ year olds
- does not have complete cure
- has to be diagnosed by a professional only
Autoimmune diseases cause the good cells from dying along with the bad cells of an infection. In rheumatoid arthritis, the swelling or inflammation is caused because there is no control. This control is lost between which cells have to be protected and which have to be killed.
- pain and swelling in joints, body, skin
- dry mouth
- physical deformity
- sensation of pins and needles
Today, there have been a lot of treatments that have slowed the process of rheumatoid arthritis. This includes medication, self-care, surgery and physiotherapy.
“It’s most likely a hamburger not a bacterial infection,” Paul O’Connor says.
Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate has seen to work with the spleen and mesothelial cells. This means there will be more control now in two ways:
- the amount of good cells or even internal organs (if serious) will be stopped from dying due to autoimmune conditions
- protects the body from excessive inflammation
Disclaimer: Hope you found this article to be useful! A few factual concepts have been explained in a simple manner for you. However, this is not to be taken as an official medical advice. Please consult your doctor for further medical guidance.
In the end, we have to make an informed choice for the safety and health of our loved ones! What do you think? Do you have any experiences or suggestions to share?