These waffles are the perfect food for any meal at any time of the day. It takes about 25 minutes to be ready to eat.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Steps to Prepare:
1. Preheat waffle iron to the desired temperature.
2. Mix the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Beat the eggs in another bowl, then add the milk, butter, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and beat until it’s blended.
5. Grease the waffle iron; then pour the batter in and let it cook until it turns crispy and golden brown (these proportions may make more than 1 serving of waffles).
6. You can serve these waffles with your choice of sides - butter, sliced fruits, sausages - whatever be your hearts desire!
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.