For a mother, be it working or stay-at-home, time is always precious. In spite of her hectic schedule, a mother always prefers to feed her family and especially children, homemade foods. However, spending hours in the kitchen can be quite a headache. For all such busy Indian moms, here is a quick, easy, tasty, and healthy recipe that is sure to keep her family and children all happy, wanting for more. In addition to being easy, this recipe is also healthy and a must try in every mom's kitchen.
- 2-3 slices of bread (for health purposes, you can use brown instead of white bread)
- Grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- Egg whites (2-3)
- Parsley, thyme, and some dried herbs
- Cooking oil
- Take the bread slices and cut out the edges.
- Scoop out the avocado in a bowl and add some grated cheese and a pinch of salt to it. Mix the ingredients well.
- In another bowl, take the egg whites, add a pinch of salt, pepper, dried herbs and parsley leaves and beat into a fine batter.
- Take a slice of bread, dip it in water and then carefully press the bread slice to drain all the water out.
- Now add the avocado cheese mixture to the bread and roll it.
- Dip the bread roll in the egg white batter and then roll it in the breadcrumbs.
- In a pan, add some cooking oil. Once the oil is warm, slowly add the bread rolls and deep dry.
- Your healthy and tasty bread roll is ready to be served and savoured with delight.
Bengaluru Mommies! Here's some good news for you all.
Tinystep is now launching an all-natural floor cleaner that's safe for you, your baby, and your home. Say a big 'No' to both germs and chemicals today! Click here to avail the pre-launch offer.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.