Bonding Sessions - Mother and Daughter
There exists no other bond that is as intense as that between a mother and daughter. Life has much more to it with the presence of a daughter in your life - a companion with whom you can share your happiness and tears with, a buddy to hang out with, a pal to hog on delicious panipuri with. Live, love and laugh is a mantra to live by with a daughter in your life.
Having a daughter is a blessing in disguise. You have your very own shopping partner, salon partner, assistant chef, personal stylist to keep up with the trend and so much more. Life is better with a daughter around.
You know your dear beloved daughter will be grown up one day and she will be a teenager and would wish to spend time with her friends. When this happens, you might feel like you’re missing out on some mom-daughter sessions.
So here’s what you can do:
Set aside everything and focus on spending some quality time with your princess. Here's how you can do this.
1. Bake cupcakes or cookies or pizza..anything you want. The best way to bond is over food.
2. Create a mother-daughter journal. This will be the book of nostalgia when you open it again after your daughter is all grown up. It will contain details about all the happy things you both have done together.
3. No better day than a lazy one, where you order a delicious pizza and laze while watching your favorite movie with your favourite little girl.
4. Surprise your daughter by taking her to her favorite store and splurge!
5. If you’re bored and don’t feel like cooking, spend the day out and devour some fancy brunch! You can both dress up too.
6. Plan a fun photo shoot in your house or anywhere outside with her, so you can cherish those memories forever.
7. If you’re feeling upbeat lately, there’s no better way other than dancing! So, plug in some fun-tastic songs, get together and groove with the beat.
8. Your daughter is about to be a teen. You need to motivate her and talk to her about teenage life. Share your experiences and funny stories with your daughter and notice how close you’ve become.
9. Treat yourselves with a sundae and just relax and let loose.
10. Pamper yourselves with some shopping. Think of getting some matching outfits, so that you can twin with your daughter.
There are so many other ways you can bond with your daughter. Cherish each and every moment of your lives together and watch her transform into a young independent woman..just like you!