A classic, delicious mocktail that you can't get enough of! Here's how you can prepare it:
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of fresh peeled and sliced ginger
- 3 cups of blood orange juice
- 6 rind strips of blood orange
- 6 wedges of blood orange
- 18 leaves of fresh mint
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3 cups of club soda
1. Add the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil until all the sugar dissolves. Turn off the heat and let it stand for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a large cup and discard the solid residue.
2. For preparing each cup of the mocktail and 3 mint leaves and 1 rind strip in a cocktail shaker using a wooden spoon. Add 2 ½ cup tbsp of ginger syrup and ½ cup of orange juice to the shaker and shake the mixture well. Pour it into a glass filled with ice, and garnish with a mint spring and an orange wedge.
Serves 6. Serving size of 1 cup.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!