A classic, delicious mocktail that you can't get enough of! Here's how you can prepare it:
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of fresh peeled and sliced ginger
- 3 cups of blood orange juice
- 6 rind strips of blood orange
- 6 wedges of blood orange
- 18 leaves of fresh mint
- 6 mint sprigs
- 3 cups of club soda
1. Add the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil until all the sugar dissolves. Turn off the heat and let it stand for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a large cup and discard the solid residue.
2. For preparing each cup of the mocktail and 3 mint leaves and 1 rind strip in a cocktail shaker using a wooden spoon. Add 2 ½ cup tbsp of ginger syrup and ½ cup of orange juice to the shaker and shake the mixture well. Pour it into a glass filled with ice, and garnish with a mint spring and an orange wedge.
Serves 6. Serving size of 1 cup.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.