The royal taste of Afghani Paneer is mustered up by a marinade made of rich ingredients such as melon seeds, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, cream, milk and butter.
- Paneer cubes (2 cups)
- Oil for greasing and cooking
To be ground into a smooth powder:
- Melon seeds(1 tbsp)
- Cashew nuts (3 tbsp)
- Poppy seeds (1 tbsp)
To make a marinade:
- Fresh cream (¼ cup)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- White pepper powder (1 tbsp)
- Garam masala (1 tbsp)
- Green chilli paste (1 tbsp)
1. In a deep bowl, combine the powder, the marinade and the paneer and mix gently.
2. Keep aside for at least 2 hours so that paneer is marinated properly.
3. In each satay stick or a skewer, thread 6 pieces of marinated paneer.
4. Heat the non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with a little oil. Place the marinated paneer satays on it and cook on a medium flame. Cook with a little oil for approximately 10 minutes or till they turn to brown in colour.
5. Serve immediately.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!