This smoothie is for those toddlers and kids who create a lot of fuss when given a bowl of fresh fruits to eat.
- Fresh fruits (strawberry, blueberries, banana, grapes), cut into small cubes
- Raisins, apricots, and almonds (finely cut)
- The preparation of the smoothie is as simple as it can get.
- In a blender, add the fresh fruits, milk, and honey and blend until you get a paste of the desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish it with raisins, apricots, and almonds
- The choice of the fresh fruits may vary from individual to individual.