This smoothie is for those toddlers and kids who create a lot of fuss when given a bowl of fresh fruits to eat.
- Fresh fruits (strawberry, blueberries, banana, grapes), cut into small cubes
- Raisins, apricots, and almonds (finely cut)
- The preparation of the smoothie is as simple as it can get.
- In a blender, add the fresh fruits, milk, and honey and blend until you get a paste of the desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish it with raisins, apricots, and almonds
- The choice of the fresh fruits may vary from individual to individual.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.