This smoothie is for those toddlers and kids who create a lot of fuss when given a bowl of fresh fruits to eat.
- Fresh fruits (strawberry, blueberries, banana, grapes), cut into small cubes
- Raisins, apricots, and almonds (finely cut)
- The preparation of the smoothie is as simple as it can get.
- In a blender, add the fresh fruits, milk, and honey and blend until you get a paste of the desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and garnish it with raisins, apricots, and almonds
- The choice of the fresh fruits may vary from individual to individual.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!