7 Things To Remember To Make Family Planning Easier
Family planning becomes the core concern at hand once a child comes into the picture. A child becomes the centre of attention, and all your decisions need to be made in accordance with your child's best interest. It involves taking into consideration all your needs as a family involving your child in every one of those decisions.
To help you understand how to make making decisions easier, ensure that these pointers are kept in mind.
1. Before you decide to have a baby keep in mind that your expenses are going to increase drastically, so make sure your job is capable of taking the strain of raising a child. If not, hold back until you stabilise your finances.
2. Preschools are not only hard to get an admission into, but can cost you a lifetimes worth of income. Also, your child needs to be admitted into a preschool if you do not want them to feel left behind while learning with other children. So, it is not something you can skip.
3. If you already have a child, specifically a preadolescent or an adolescent, have a family meal at least twice a day if not every day, as this is an encouragement in family building. Family meals arouse an interest in each other’s day to day activities. They can keep away rebellion in a growing teen in the near future.
4. A monthly shopping list can help you ration out the expenses for the rest of the month. The grocery list can take up quite a bit of your income, which will help you be cautious about the money you have left to spend for the rest of the month. Start this habit at home before you are pregnant and it will get easier to follow when you have the responsibility of taking care of a child.
5. Planning your pregnancy does not need to involve a contraceptive, so keep track of your menstruation cycle. Avoid having sex on the days when your fertility rate is high
6. Talk to other families that have been in similar positions as you are in now. Find out what school they put their child in, at what age and how much it costs. Also, do a research on which is the best school for your child and how affordable it is.
7. Once you have had your first child, plan your second one carefully. You have seen the effort needed to raise one, try not haste into the other one. Breastfeeding is not a natural contraceptive. Yes, quite a few mothers swear by it, but it has a chance of backfiring. It is possible for you to conceive while breastfeeding.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
We have a great opportunity for you. You can EARN up to Rs 10,000/- every month right in the comfort of your own HOME. Sounds interesting? Fill in this form and we will call you.