Hair loss is a very urgent problem that affects a lot of people. In women, hair loss can often lead to low self-esteem and poor confidence. Thus, it is important that you start treating your hair as soon as possible before it becomes a bigger issue. Though there are many different products available in the market, most of them have harmful chemical compounds in them. Thus, it is important that you take care of your hair in all the natural ways you can. And to help you give the best care for your hair, we have made a list of certain natural remedies that you can use.
1. Olive oil
2 tbsp Olive oil
Up to 45 mins.
- Heat the olive oil for sometime till it gets a little warm
- Massage with the oil on your scalp for approx. 15 mins.
- Focus more on your temples and once it is covered with oil then move the rest of oil to your hair.
- Leave the oil on your head for 30 mins and then wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Do this 2-3 times every week for a good effect.
2. Neem leaves
- A bunch of Neem Leaves
- Some water
Approx. 15 mins.
- Blend a handful of neem leaves to get a smooth consistent paste.
- Add some water to the paste for getting it to the right consistency.
- Apply the paste to your temples and the affected areas
- Leave it on for around 15 mins. And then wash it off with cold/lukewarm water.
- Do this 4-5 times a week to get maximum benefits.
3. Potato Water
- 2 potatoes
- 2 cups water
Around 4-5 mins.
- Boil 2 potatoes and keep the water in a jug.
- Wash your hair like you usually do with water and shampoo.
- Pour the cooled potato water on your head in the end.
- Repeat this process 2-3 times a week.
1 tbsp of extracted onion juice
Up to 15 mins.
- Extract the juice from the onions and apply it on your temples and other affected areas of your scalp
- After properly covering the affected areas with the juice, leave it as it is for 15 mins.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo and cold or lukewarm water.
- Do this process 2-3 times in a week.
5. Aloe Vera
1 tsp Aloe Vera Gel
- Extract fresh aloe vera gel from the leaves. If it is not possible then use store-bought pure aloe vera gel.
- Apply the gel to the temples and other affected areas and leave it as is for an hour.
- Rinse your hair with water and/or mild shampoo. Don’t shampoo your hair more than three times a week.
- Apply this 2-3 times a week.
6. Honey, Cinnamon and Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Combine all the components in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply the mix to your temples, scalp and hair
- Once your head is covered, leave it as it is for 40 mins.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process 2 times a week.
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!