5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Learn French
“Poubelle” – That’s the French word for a garbage can. Once again, the French have proven that they can make anything under the sun sound beautiful. There are 5 pragmatic reasons that we intend to give you on why your child must learn the French language, but nothing beats the core reason, which is that it is inherently beautiful and romantic. An indicator of high IQ is having the ability to grasp new languages. Make sure you encourage your kids to learn new languages and this will help them lifelong in building up their comprehension and association skills. French is the language of enlightenment, reason and creativity, making it an ideal first choice as an additional language for your child to learn.
Here are five reasons your child should learn French.
1. French is a very easy language to learn if you speak English on a daily basis, since English is an amalgamation of Latin, German and French. French was very common in England centuries ages ago and is still considered the ultimate language of sophistication.
2. French is spoken in all the continents and finds some level of representation in most communities. More than 220 million people speak French on all the five continents. It is the other official language of the UN and is a major language of communications in several international organizations. It is also the second most widely taught language. The French are very enthusiastic about spreading their culture and language so there are several French education centers, like Alliance Française that are very accessible worldwide.
3. With France being the fifth largest economy, the language has become a very important medium of communication in several MNCs. Sectors such as retail, luxury goods and aeronautics rely heavily on French, making it essential for boosts in certain career paths.
4. Want your children to study at the best French Universities? The are some world famous universities that favour those who speak the French language and promise your child a better future through their quality of education. They have top notch internationally-recognized courses, which could be a great path of learning for your child.
5. French is a language of debate and reason. Sentences are structured to provide stimulus to critical thinking and rationale. It can be a fine tuning language mechanism to ensure that your children are sharper and brighter.