4 DIY Face Packs Using Products From Your Kitchen For Glowing Skin
1. Papaya Face Pack
Papaya contains papain, which is a proteolytic enzyme that can give your skin a glow. The fruit, as a face pack, can prove better than some famous brands. Papaya provides the benefits of deep exfoliation. This brings glowing and fresh skin to the surface.
- Mash some papaya. Add a pinch of sandalwood powder and a spoon of aloe vera gel to it. Mix well.
- Add a few drops of rose water and mix everything to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this on your face and let it dry for about 20 minutes.
- Wash your face clean with tap water and pat it dry.
2. Banana Face Pack
Banana and honey are rich in antioxidants that counter the effect of free radicals. Banana is also a great moisturiser for skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Mash a banana and add a spoon or two of honey to it. Mix well.
- Apply this on the face and let it dry naturally for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
3. Tomato Face Pack
The presence of mild acid in tomato exfoliates the skin and balances its pH level too. This enhances the tone of your skin and brings about a glow. Scrubbing boosts blood circulation in the skin.
- Chop and mash a tomato. Add a small spoon of sugar to this and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and neck.
- Leave this on for 10 minutes.
- Then, wet your fingertips and massage the face in upward strokes for a few minutes.
- Now, rinse off the tomato face pack with cool water.
4. Besan Face Pack
Besan is used in Ayurveda and Unani medicine to cleanse the skin and remove all the impurities that are clogging the pores. It also removes the accumulated layer of dead skin cells and tightens pores.
- Mix a few spoons of besan and mix it with rose water or milk until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply an even layer of this to your face and let it dry.
- After 15-20 minutes, wash off the pack with cool water.