20 Heartbreaking Confessions Of Pregnant Women Who Are Now Widows
Raising a child is no easy task. A mother-to-be is in constant need of a partner’s support – physically, mentally and emotionally. But imagine the emotions when you learn about your pregnancy and the sudden demise of your partner – your child’s father.
It is devastating, even though you realise the need of courage to fight the challenges that life has placed in your way. These women shared their feelings and you will find that they are the most genuine confessions you will ever read.
Shocking news back to back
1. “My fiancé died yesterday morning and I found out I am pregnant today”
For some losing their partner was lonesome and scary...
2. “I found out today that I am pregnant. My boyfriend died in Afghanistan last week, so I am all alone. I am so scared”
3. “Just learned I’m 22 weeks pregnant. My husband died 3 months ago overseas.”
Some lost their partner to war
4. “Today I found out I’m expecting twins. I just wish my fiancé was here for me to share the news with him. He died in battle last month.”
5. “My son’s father died in Afghanistan last year. We got in a fight two weeks before he was deployed. I didn’t see him after that because he was killed over there. A month later, I found out I was pregnant.”
6. “My husband just died. He was in the army. I never got the chance to tell him I’m pregnant or that I’m having twins. I love you… RIP baby… Fly free with the angels.”
7. “I just found out I’m pregnant, and the dad died 3 weeks ago. My baby will never get to know how wonderful he was.”
8. “My husband died shortly after finding out I was pregnant with our first child. I just had a miscarriage and lost the last part of him still there.”
9. “My husband died last week on the day I was going to tell him we were pregnant.”
10. “My fiancé died in a car crash yesterday morning due to a drunk driver. I just found out I’m pregnant with the kid he always wanted.”
11. “I just found out I’m 6 weeks pregnant. My husband died two weeks ago. He will never know."
12. “My husband died in a car accident a month ago. I just found out I’m pregnant”
13. “My husband died two weeks ago. I just found out I’m pregnant. I can’t deal with this.”
14. “I found out today that I’m ten weeks pregnant with a baby whose father died two months ago. I’m scared. Prayers? Advice? Something…”
15. “I was 15 and pregnant when my boyfriend died of a heroin overdose. Thought I wouldn’t make it, but now I have a beautiful son, a job, and I’m starting college.”
For some, their pregnancy comes as joy after the shattering news of their partner’s death
16. “So, my husband was in the army and he always wanted a kid. He just died and I found out I’m 4 weeks pregnant. I see this child as a blessing, as he/she is what I have left of my husband.”
17. “My boyfriend died not long ago, and the very next day, I suspected I was pregnant with his baby. I was right. I’m about to have twin girls and it makes me very happy!”
Young, tragic love
18. “Today I buried my boyfriend. He was only 17 and died in a car accident. I’m 5 months pregnant with his son. We’d been together for 5 years.”
Something good always comes out of the worst
19. “If I hadn’t been pregnant when my fiancé died, I would have killed myself. My daughter saved my life.”
20. “My boyfriend died last week. Today, I found out I was pregnant. I’m going to make sure that this little boy or girl will hear all about how wonderful their father was.”
We hope you enjoyed reading our article. Thank you for your continued love, support and trust in Tinystep. If you are new here, welcome to Tinystep!
Recently, we launched a baby-safe, natural and toxin-free floor cleaner. Recommended by moms and doctors all over India, this floor-cleaner liquid gets rid of germs and stains without adding harmful toxins to the floor. Click here to buy it and let us know if you liked it.
Stay tuned for our future product launches - we plan to launch a range of homecare products that will keep your little explorer healthy, safe and happy!