3 Year 3 Months Old Boy | Oct 2015
My child chews and sucks on most of his toys. Im afraid about the toxic chemicals which would be there on the toys. How can I protect my little one from toxic chemical exposure?
Halo, good question. Putting everything in to their mouth is a normal habit but please don't give coloured dolls and dirty things. It will lead to vomiting and loose motion. Deworm your child if you have not given since three months and also syrup calcium 5ml per day for three months and good counseling about cleanliness. Wash his hands frequently